This material is a direct equivalent to Dupont™ Zytel® 70G33Lor BASF™ Ultramid® 1503-2 or Ascend™ Vydyne® R533H.
If you need one of the materials from the manufacturers listed above, please call or email, as it may be available.
Volume price discount is available.
Prime Nylon 66 33GF Black.
Nylon is a common thermoplastic resin typically used for injection molding applications. Nylon 6/6 is one of the most versatile engineering thermoplastics. It is strong, rigid, and has a very high melting point. Because of its excellent balance of strength, ductility and heat resistance, nylon 6/6 is an outstanding candidate for metal replacement applications. Nylon 6/6 is very easy to process and is popular in every major market using thermoplastic materials. Glass-reinforced nylons provide stiffness retention for automotive, appliance, construction, and computer components.
- High tensile strength
- Outstanding self-lubrication and abrasion resistance
- Excellent chemical resistance
- High temperature range
- Abrasion & impact resistant
- Low coefficient of friction
- Non-abrasive to other materials
- High water absorption
- Poor chemical resistance to strong acids and bases
- Valves Seats
- Wear Surfaces
* Zytel is a registered trademark of Dupont Corporation. *Ultramid is a registered trademark of BASF. *Vydyne is a registered trademark of Ascend.
Premier Plastic Resins is not a direct distributor of Dupont, BASF, or Ascend materials.